• Current Donation Goals

• Raised $440 of $700 target

We need to package Salim and Shelden for a shooter

BHayley

• Premium Member

Quote:

These are the two most useless guys on our team. We still have Solo and Lorenzen. Why not go after Kapono (Toronto already has 35 killer 3pt shooters) or someone?

A shooter *and* a reserve big man who can board.

A 2 -for- 2 deal.

Quote:

These are the two most useless guys on our team. We still have Solo and Lorenzen. Why not go after Kapono (Toronto already has 35 killer 3pt shooters) or someone?

I agree,i wish we could get mike miller.....Memphis is trading every 1 else any way

Quote:

Quote:

I agree,i wish we could get mike miller.....Memphis is trading every 1 else any way

That would be PERFECT for us.

Quote:

Quote:

Quote:

That would be PERFECT for us.

You can offer SW, Lue, Lo or AJ, Lue, Lo affording them a large amount of cap space and easy tankage.

I like anthony Parker.

W

Quote:

I've been saying this for a while...

Our terrible 3 point shooting is this team's single biggest weakness...We need to get an awesome 3 point shooter in here to come in for JJ.

I'm against Mike Miller bc he isn't really a shooting guard...I think Chillz and Marvin already have SF locked down.

Kapono would be PERFECT! But I doubt we'd get him away from the Raptors...They'll want him for when the playoffs come around.

Shelden, Salim, and Marvin going to Portland and Aldridge, Jack, and Webster coming to Atlanta.

Talent wise I would say thats a pretty fair trade and although it might make the Blazers a little worse right now I think that it makes them significantly better when Oden comes back because Marvin would complete their starting 5 and he is an almost local kid. I really believe that both Shelden and Salim can do a lot more than they are doing now and a change of scenery could be just what they need.

We would get another young quality 4-5 to play with Horford and Smoove, a big defensive minded young PG to pair with Acie for the future, and a good 3pt shooting wing to bring in off the bench.

Quote:

Shelden, Salim, and Marvin going to Portland and Aldridge, Jack, and Webster coming to Atlanta.

I don't think Marvin's value is higher then the 6'11'' Aldridge but I could be wrong. To me

Aldridge > Marvin

Jack > Shelden

Webster > Salim

Perfect deal from the Hawks perspective though. We get PG, spot up shooter, and skilled offensive post guy. Whats not to love if your a Hawks fan.

Portland would probably counter with swapping Frye for Aldrdge.

From our perspective I would agree with Aldridge being more valuable than Marvin and maybe to Portland as well but you never know because they definitely have a need for a quality 3, especially if they make the move to get Harris and move Outlaw. Maybe it's a pipe dream but it would definitely be a good move for us and that's all I care about LOL.

Besides Smoove & Horford's defense and rebounding the other main factor for the win last night was that we were making 3point shots. Joe was on as well as T. Lue. Lue wasn't a liability last night because he was mainly guarding a average speed at best Derek Fisher. We need a 6'5 version of T. Lue coming off the bench.

Quote:

Besides Smoove & Horford's defense and rebounding the other main factor for the win last night was that we were making 3point shots. Joe was on as well as T. Lue. Lue wasn't a liability last night because he was mainly guarding a average speed at best Derek Fisher. We need a 6'5 version of T. Lue coming off the bench.

Kareem Rush