• Current Donation Goals

• Raised $440 of $700 target

Smoove in his post game interviews

Admin

He isn't the best speaker in the game by any means but man has he grown by leaps and bounds from the kid who couldn't complete a sentence his rookie year when he won the slam dunk title. He is without a doubt becoming the face of the Atlanta Hawks and it's great to see.

Quote:

Does his dad still come to the games? I don't remember seeing or hearing anything about that since his rookie season. I think his dad came to all the games and even lived with Josh for a while, right?

I don't know if his dad still goes to ALL the games but I have een him at several this year as well as Marvin's dad.

BTW, Smith's dad looks just like him. He and Marvin's dad normally sit behind the Hawks baskets in the seats with the internet access at the bottom. Marvin and Smith somtimes have a little family section going on down there for their rspctive families.

Hell, Josh has come a long way from his first interview as a member of the Hawks...

Remember draft night when Jay Bilas took it upon himself to personally assassinate Smoove's character? Then they get Smoove up there with Stuart Scott and he's got this "deer in the headlights" look. Looked totally lost. They showed Josh's dad, too. He looked like he was ready to assassinate Bilas.

You mean the same Jay Bilas that called Josh Smith the "biggest bust in the draft"? Man I bet he would like to retract that prognostication right about now don't you think? 22 years old and he is one of the top 25 players in the entire league already.