• Raised $440 of $700 target

Game 46: Atlanta VS Cleveland

gsuteke

• Replies 76
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

We are definitely being outplayed right now and damn I am freaking tired of the Cavs announcers whining about Lebron and co. not getting foul calls and the Hawks supposedly getting touch calls. Smoove just got rapped down there and got nothing. I hate having to listen to the other teams announcers even more when we aren't winning.

Quote:

Anybody else feel like we're losing to this crew?

p4a.jpg

Teke, I'm at the game. And i was kind of getting that feeling toward the end of the 1st quarter. This is the strangest Hawk game I've ever been to.

Capacity crowd here too. Maybe it's because neither Smoove nor Lebron has done anything spectacular.

We really need Smoove to get his energy up because we are playing very lethargic right now and if Smoove can get his energy up and take over on the defensive end we would be in a lot better shape. Childress and Horford are the only ones playing hard right now.

Lue is definitely sucking tonight and Acie did finally get in at the end of the 2nd quarter. Let's hope that Acie gets some playing time in the 2nd half.

We aren't going to win tonight though unless Smoove gets our energy up. It seems like we are live/die with the way that Smoove controls the game on both ends of the floor.

Quote:

Geez, I have to say this all the time, but I beg for the day we get a new HC...

How are we getting owned by Ira Newble, Hughes, etc?

Hughes has talent, so I'm not surprised at him.. He's just erratic. But Newble is the guy doing it on both ends. Everytime Smoove tries to post him up, Ira holds his ground and makes Smoove take a tough shot.

Don't forget Gibson. He's knocking down shots too.

It's all about defense though folks. Gotta defend better.

The scary part of this game is that Lebron is coasting out there.