• Current Donation Goals

• Raised $440 of $700 target

Is Lue the worst defender in the league?

capstone21

Quote:

Quote:

When Lue was pounding the ball with 35 seconds left and we were down 3, I screamed at the TV so loudly that my baby woke up. I had a big fight with my wife for that. Needless to say, all the fun I had planned after the game was cancelled. Thank you Lue.

LOL . . I was at the game. The entire arena yelled for him to go at that same time. He was out there dribbling the ball like he was at a summer b-ball camp, teaching 9 year olds how to control their dribble.

It's like this with Lue... when you play him, you depend on him to lose or win a game for you and that's not what the Hawks need or want anything to do with it (however, Woody may not agree otherwise).

Quote:

...yeah I agree,even though he didn't look to score much that game.If he starts or just gets more minutes he'll start scoring.

Why do you say that? Somebody who is failing will stop failing if we give him more trys?? Makes no sense to me - he has had tries...we need a PG.

P.S. - how many tries are necessary for Acie to hit a phuckin shot or two...six? nine? seventy? three hundred??? detective.gif

Thats the thing with basketball, you can go 0-5 and make the last 5 and shoot 50%. Acie can already get others involved (more assists than Lue in 1 less game) and get to the hole at will (something Lue does once a game at most).

Do you really think the college pg of the year will continue to miss the lay-ups given a chance? His scoring confidence is low because he knows the minute he shoots and misses he will get yanked.

Quote:

Quote:

...yeah I agree,even though he didn't look to score much that game.If he starts or just gets more minutes he'll start scoring.

Why do you say that? Somebody who is failing will stop failing if we give him more trys?? Makes no sense to me - he has had tries...we need a PG.

P.S. - how many tries are necessary for Acie to hit a phuckin shot or two...six? nine? seventy? three hundred??? detective.gif

u prolly called Roddy White a bust too didn't u?he doesn't take many shots as is and when he does they are usually at the end of the shot clock and half court heaves at the buzzer.Salim is a great shooter but barely plays and now when he comes in can even buy a shot.does that mean he can't shoot?why am I even replying to this?