• Current Donation Goals

• Raised $440 of $700 target

TRADE T-LUE

bumpyphish1

I agree with Lascar. To me, the common sense thing to do when Lue comes in is to have Lue bring the ball up the court, and immediately pass to JJ. JJ becomes the halfcourt PG, while Lue sets up on the perimeter and waits for an open look. This may not be ideal for JJ getting an open shot, but I don't see an alternative.

Quote:

JJ becomes the halfcourt PG

JJ isn't a pg though (hence the 8 turnovers) and it is hard to be the primary distributor and the primary scorer.

Quote:

This may not be ideal for JJ getting an open shot, but I don't see an alternative.

The alternative is to trade Lue. I am hoping that his recent big minutes are meant to showcase him for a team that needs a veteran scoring pg.

I think part of what went on last night, is that we got down by double digits in that game. Like it or not, Lue is our best scoring PG. Lue can hit tough shots on occasion and knock down the wide open 3.

But when he wasn't scoring a lot, and especially when the game got back tight, he should've been out of there. In the 4th qtr, Woody will tend to stay with a particular unit that is playing well.