• Current Donation Goals

• Raised $440 of $700 target

Joe With 8 Turnovers Tonite!

JackB1

What a horrible game for JJ. 8 turnovers! I can't remember the last time Joe had 8 turnovers. Joe needs to recognize when he's not hot and pass the ball. 8-20 shooting. Smoove was hot in the 4th quarter, but Joe wouldn't let him take over.

And WHERE OH WHERE WAS THE RUNNING GAME??? It seemed like we were in a halfcourt set every possession with T.Lue dribbling around. Good gameplan Woody! The Cavs are tired and shorthanded, so you think we would run at every opportunity???

Quote:

What a horrible game for JJ. 8 turnovers! I can't remember the last time Joe had 8 turnovers. Joe needs to recognize when he's not hot and pass the ball. 8-20 shooting. Smoove was hot in the 4th quarter, but Joe wouldn't let him take over.

And WHERE OH WHERE WAS THE RUNNING GAME??? It seemed like we were in a halfcourt set every possession with T.Lue dribbling around. Good gameplan Woody! The Cavs are tired and shorthanded, so you think we would run at every opportunity???

I can't believe this guy was selected to be in the allstar game for the second straight season. Joe Johnson has been the SG version of Antonie Walker this year.

• Premium Member

Quote:

Joe looked a step slow physically and with his decision making. I did not like seeing him with the ball in his hands at the end of the game.

Did anyone notice him laboring to get up and then later hobbling a little after the hard foul? Maybe that had something to do with it?

Quote:

Quote:

Joe looked a step slow physically and with his decision making. I did not like seeing him with the ball in his hands at the end of the game.

Did anyone notice him laboring to get up and then later hobbling a little after the hard foul? Maybe that had something to do with it?

I noticed last game where he twisted something... was hobbling for 5-6 seconds and then continue to play defense... He doesn't show many emotions, but the guy wants to be out there to help the team win.

Quote:

JJ had some real bad TOs tonight. I think he had 4 in the 4th quarter alone. The one where he was driving late in the 4th was especially horrible. That entire sequence during that time just looked bad.

The team just looked off from the jump. I could tell it rigt from the 1st quarter. I guess the Laker win just took a lot out of them emotionally. Smoove didn't come alive untl the 4th, and JJ started well, but faded at the end.