• Current Donation Goals

• Raised $440 of $700 target

Tonight's game is EXTREMELY IMPORTANT

BHayley

We will likely lose to Detroit Tuesday, and Wednesday we have to play Charlotte, who wants to beat us after a few close games we played them earlier in the year.

I don't care that Yao is 7"5. We need Horford and Smoove to smother him every time he gets the ball and hope T-Mac still has the flu.

Woodson needs to let Law and Mario and Lorenzen play tonight if we are going to win. Of course, we know that Marvin, Smoove, JJ, and Horford, will all play 37+ minutes.

I expect northcyde to reply, saying something like "LOL. Ish, we don't have to worry about beating teams that are better than us. We don't NEED to win games, but winning is nice."

Quote:

We will likely lose to Detroit Tuesday, and Wednesday we have to play Charlotte, who wants to beat us after a few close games we played them earlier in the year.

I don't care that Yao is 7"5. We need Horford and Smoove to smother him every time he gets the ball and hope T-Mac still has the flu.

Woodson needs to let Law and Mario and Lorenzen play tonight if we are going to win. Of course, we know that Marvin, Smoove, JJ, and Horford, will all play 37+ minutes.

I expect northcyde to reply, saying something like "LOL. Ish, we don't have to worry about beating teams that are better than us. We don't NEED to win games, but winning is nice."

LOL . . ish, we don't have to worry about . . .

You partially read my mind Mr. Hayley.

If we try to smother Yao, their shooters are going to light us up from 3-point range. Make Yao score 30 to beat us, and not double him every time.

The one advantage we may have in this game, is the speed of Horford and Smoove. Actually, look for Smoove to go off tonight, seeing how lifeless he was for 3 quarters last night. But as JackB likes to point out, whenever Smoove has a big game, we tend to lose.

But as always, a loss tonight doesn't damage us at all. If we lose vs Houston and Detroit, we need to beat Charlotte.

If we do that, we'd won 4 of our last 7 games.

Personally, I'd love to beat Detroit just one time this season. I'd trade a loss tonigt, for a win vs Detroit next week.

Note: Marvin usually shoots well off of a back to back, while JJ struggles mightily. See if that trend holds true tonight.

JJ looks like he's minutes away from demanding a trade. This is so bad.

No PG.

No C.

No offensive system.

No consistency on defense.

A clown of a coach.

A GM who promised him help an flat out failed to deliver.

I can't blame him. Even when we win we frequently look like the inferior team, a bunch of guys going 1-on-1 as opposed to playing like a team.

That's what I was talking about a few weeks ago about Woody losing the team. I just feel bad for JJ. He is so good and wants to win so bad. But he is stuck with insufficient help and a total Bozo of a coach, and the most inept ownership in sports. If I were him I would be disillusioned and going through the motions too. He's not to blame.

I feel like I'm seconds away from becoming TheArtist part II.