• Current Donation Goals

• Raised $440 of $700 target

You know things are bad when...

Brotha2ThaNite

When the Refs are giving the calls our way and we still LOSE!

I know I'm not the only one noticing this, but the last two home games (Cel/Det) we got a good percentage of the calls.

As a Hawks fan I have been waiting for this. I feel so upset that we still lost those games. Man the ASG need to do some itsh about this. Our team needs some spark. The guys who are keeping us close are the two Josh and Al. We really need to find a way to get A-Miller from Philly

I know we want to say we have had some wins against some good teams but I don't think any of those teams were at full strength. They all had at least one starter out. The Magics may have been the only team that had every starter in place when we played them. Tonight Detroit could have been the second good team with all its starters. WE NEED THAT PG OR BIG! DAMN, DAMN, DAMN!!!

Quote:

We didnt get calls in the Cleveland game.

First, James travels every time he touches the ball.

There were some egregious no-calls.

Trade is needed

I’m sorry, but I think you are wrong. I was at that Clev game right next to a Clev fan. I said to him, “the fouls will go the Clev way.” I had a ball laughing at what were some sure fouls on the Atl that did not get call.

Atlanta had a total of 14 fouls (two were in the last 20 seconds which we had to do). Take away those and the Refs only called 12 fouls on us. They called 20 fouls on Clev.

Last night we got beat by a better team and there is no shame in that. The Pistons in the last minutes of the game are like special forces troops who just take care of business. Their vets just step up and take over. And that's a huge difference on our team. JJ stepped up and made a couple bonehead plays.

I don't see Philly trading Andre right now. They're only a game back of us for the 8th seed and they're hot right now. If anything, I think they hold on to what they've got and build on it. Still think trading Korver was stupid.