• Current Donation Goals

• Raised $440 of $700 target

Marvin's Poor Shooting Observation

Wurider05

Has anyone else noticed that whenever he has that little hitch in his shot his shooting percentage is very bad. I noticed at the Portland game that his hitch had returned. Don't they have coaches that have observed this as well. He needs to take it to the hole more if his shot is not falling. But Woody insists on keeping him in his jumpshooting role.

Quote:

But Woody insists on keeping him in his jumpshooting role.

That is almost all MW believe me. Maybe Woody forced the hitch on MW. Yeah, that's it. Woody is responsible for everything wrong with MW. Pulease. MW is a passive fellow.

W

Quote:

I meant to also add that it Marvin's fault too. It seems that he is always in the exact same spot when he takes that jumper.

Didn't mean to pounce so hard. I HATE what BK and Woody have done to this rebuild and team respectively, but MW has his own passivity problems he will never overcome.

W

Quote:

Has anyone else noticed that whenever he has that little hitch in his shot his shooting percentage is very bad. I noticed at the Portland game that his hitch had returned. Don't they have coaches that have observed this as well. He needs to take it to the hole more if his shot is not falling. But Woody insists on keeping him in his jumpshooting role.

Sadly it seems Marvin can't take it to the hole without either loosing the ball, falling down, or taking a wild shot.

Marvin may need to take ballet to try to gain some balance.

There's no shame in it.The great Jerry Rice has taken ballet, and it helped him.

Quote:

Marvin may need to take ballet to try to gain some balance.

There's no shame in it.The great Jerry Rice has taken ballet, and it helped him.

While I'm not against anything that might help MW, that would make for three off-seasons focused upon core pilates (core strenghtening), very little about basketball (assistant coach finally getting him to work on his game according to his own report), and ballet. This is not the "work" of a future great player.

W

Marvin serttling for jumpers when Nazr was guarding him was unbelievable.

Marvin shout have been taking Nazr and Okefor off the dribble last night. He has the physical ability to get Okefor in foul trouble.....he jut doesn't do it. I know he is only 21 but you feel like screammng GROW UP ALREADY !