• Current Donation Goals

• Raised $440 of $700 target

790thezone about to have, fire WOODY talk!

HawkNJersey

I'm listening right now. I'll try to call in as well.

Its time. Its just time, folks. We've given BK all of the draft picks and time he's needed and it's not working. Woodson's had 3.5 years and IT'S NOT WORKING. What other evidence do you need?

If the ASG cares one iota about the consumer/fan base in this city, Woodson and BK would be handing their access badges to office security no later than the end of this weekend.

Quote:

I'm listening right now. I'll try to call in as well.

Its time. Its just time, folks. We've given BK all of the draft picks and time he's needed and it's not working. Woodson's had 3.5 years and IT'S NOT WORKING. What other evidence do you need?

If the ASG cares one iota about the consumer/fan base in this city, Woodson and BK would be handing their access badges to office security no later than the end of this weekend.

It's not that BK drafts picks aren't working... it's the use or lack of use of that talent (Woodson). When Lue and Zaza were injured, why did the Hawks go on a 5 game winning streak? Why did they have the great december run?

If you bought all the best new ingredients in the world, but you have the worse possible chef in the world... the outcomes won't be pretty.

I also think BK should stay. However if Woody gets fired and all we get is a guy from the bench promoted to head coach then is there really any reason to fire him. My God what if another Terry Stotts situation happens. What if we go on a nice little mini run with one of our assistants and the Hawks sign him long term in the off season but he turns out to be a bad coach. I would rather see Woody fired at seasons end so we can bring in a proven veteran coach then for that senario to happen.

Anyone who thinks BK should stay is out of their minds!! This guy is the WORST GM in the NBA. Just look how his picks have turned out. Marvin will NEVER be anywhere near the caliber of player that Deron Williams and Chris Paul are. I don't know about anyone else but I'm sick of seeing Marvin trying to drive to the basket only to lose the ball. He does this EVERY time he tries to drive. He can't shoot 3's and is inconsistent on his jumper which is all he can really do besides hit FT's at a good %. Do we even need to discuss how horrible the Shelden pick was? I mean this guy doesn't even see the court and even if he did he is NOWHERE near the type of player Brandon Roy is. I believe Woody is awful as well but BK should be the first to go. I didn't even mention is HORRIBLE Free Agent signings in Speedy and BLOWRIGHT. come on guys. This bum needs to be fired as well. I could have done a better job constructing this team than him. I mean how many top 5 picks do you need to build a good team? It's not that hard when you are picking in the top 5 every year for the last 5. BK has to go!

Quote:

I also think BK should stay. However if Woody gets fired and all we get is a guy from the bench promoted to head coach then is there really any reason to fire him. My God what if another Terry Stotts situation happens. What if we go on a nice little mini run with one of our assistants and the Hawks sign him long term in the off season but he turns out to be a bad coach. I would rather see Woody fired at seasons end so we can bring in a proven veteran coach then for that senario to happen.

What has Billy Knight done to deserve to stay? He has made terrible draft picks and he hired Woody in the first place? Oh, and he probably has the worst win/loss record of any GM. Why should he not be fired? It makes no sense. Most of this stuff is his fault.

Quote:

Anyone who thinks BK should stay is out of their minds!! This guy is the WORST GM in the NBA. Just look how his picks have turned out. Marvin will NEVER be anywhere near the caliber of player that Deron Williams and Chris Paul are. I don't know about anyone else but I'm sick of seeing Marvin trying to drive to the basket only to lose the ball. He does this EVERY time he tries to drive. He can't shoot 3's and is inconsistent on his jumper which is all he can really do besides hit FT's at a good %. Do we even need to discuss how horrible the Shelden pick was? I mean this guy doesn't even see the court and even if he did he is NOWHERE near the type of player Brandon Roy is. I believe Woody is awful as well but BK should be the first to go. I didn't even mention is HORRIBLE Free Agent signings in Speedy and BLOWRIGHT. come on guys. This bum needs to be fired as well. I could have done a better job constructing this team than him. I mean how many top 5 picks do you need to build a good team? It's not that hard when you are picking in the top 5 every year for the last 5. BK has to go!

I couldn't agree with you more!!

Bk needs to go as well.

When he took over 4 years ago, we needed a point guard and a center,4 years later... we still need a pg and a C.

He has not gotten the job done.

Bk has hired too of the worst coaches in nba history.

Woody and Sidney Lowe with the Grizz.

He prefers to hire his friends instead of the best coach for the Job.

You guys want him too stay here and hire another crappy coach, waste more lottery picks on fowards, and make to trades to improve the team? I don't

Quote:

BK is a MUCH bigger problem then Woody! Who do you think hired Woody in the first place? Do you honestly think BK will hire a qualified replacement if, in the unlikely event he pulls the trigger on firing Woody? Look at his track record. Remember the turd he hired in Memphis?

Quote:

I don't have a problem with BK but Woody has to go. He is the biggest problem with the team.

The next will be PG play, lack of outside shooting and inside post presense.

WTF?!? No problem with BK? Are you INSANE?

Please name a GM who, 3 times picked the worst possible lottery candidate, twice directly passed on the R.O.Y. and all-stars for the equivalent of MW and SW, and picked and stood by two of the leagues worst coaches consecutively (with different teams) and still has their job!?!?!?!?!? Nobody with BK's job performance would still have his job. Even CEOs lose their jobs given such performance.

Speaking of which only those awful CEO, $200 million buyouts rival the disgust of BK still having his job after his utterly failed performance.

W