Trades Brewing! (AJC Article)

volman

• Replies 85
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Popular Days

Top Posters In This Topic

something different and possibly bigger? Would trading our garbage for Bibby be considered a MAJOR roster shake up?

Thanks for posting this, I haven't seen it posted yet and was definitely exciting to read. Reminds me of the old Jay Walker articles that used to get us excited, like the Reef deal back in the day.

Quote:

You beat me by a second.

Where there's smoke....

Could we FINALLY be getting a PG!!!!!!

Hah,

sorry about that bro.

Does it feel like Christmas Eve for anyone on here? I am getting excited!!

I hope this does not go wrong!

Oh yeah I definitely remember that. I remember we probably had a record number of people online that night here on the Squawk when we acquired Reef too. I definitely miss ole JDub's articles and insights.

It's a shame that people ran Sothron off the Squawk, I would be interested to see if he knows anything about this rumor or any other possible rumors.

Just to get it out of the way for when the negative nancies start posting again ... maybe the trade can involve BK and Woody being fired and the ASG selling the team to Bill Gates and the players we are getting back are Roy and Paul and all we are trading are Shelden and Marvin.

Did anyone else just about cry when Barkley said he would build his team around Roy and Horford and not worry about things for the next 10 years? Damn!!

Quote:

Im hoping somehow we can get Brad Miller or Quincy Doby in this deal.

That's not going to happen, but this is the type of deal I like. We get great talent for nothing. It made me post again. woohoo.gif

bannana_guitar.gif

It sure would be nice to get the Jet back here. I hope that he ends up as one of those players who finds his way back to his original team to finish his career. I hated that trade and although it was fun having Walker and JT was a flawed player we were so close to landing the perfect compliment to him in JJ.

You know when they were clowning on DWade? Kenny should have said something about DWade taking Chuck out of his fav five after that! Barkley may not be the best announcer in sports but I sure do like the guy and I always enjoy the TNT presentations because of him and the original Jet.

Quote:

Quote:

Im hoping somehow we can get Brad Miller or Quincy Doby in this deal.

That's not going to happen, but this is the type of deal I like. We get great talent for nothing. It made me post again. woohoo.gif

bannana_guitar.gif

I ONLY LIKE THIS deal if Mike Bibby plays like a point guard like when he played for the Vancover Grilzzes how he had good assits numbers of like 8 or more for a few years. If Bibby comes here he needs to realize we need him to be a distributor and playermaker for our young guys. He needs to run the offense get the ball to Joe Smoove and Horford. He needs to run the break and look less for his shot his defense is an upgrade over what we have now and he is a pretty clutch player he has hit big shots for the Kings in his career there. I think if he can get a new

jolt of life into him he can have alot of good years ahead of him he is only 30.

Quote:

Oh yeah I definitely remember that. I remember we probably had a record number of people online that night here on the Squawk when we acquired Reef too. I definitely miss ole JDub's articles and insights.

It's a shame that people ran Sothron off the Squawk, I would be interested to see if he knows anything about this rumor or any other possible rumors.

I haven't been extremely excited about this team since those days.