• Current Donation Goals

• Raised $390 of $700 target

They Mentioned Bibby just a minute ago on NBA Chnl

JackB1

Quote:

There IS a reason though that you are sitting and posting on a message board and not making decisions for an NBA franchise!
russian.gif

You're right. I was only 6' tall with no NBA future but smart enough to somehow manage a good future otherwise.

It isn't because I haven't called them right for the Hawks. Say what you want, personal attack all you need, but I've been right, FAR moreso than BK, about the Hawks.

Now, bring the personal attacks cause that's all you've got.

W

I agree Jack.

Bibby being the vocal and veteran leader is the key to this deal. He will take ball handling and play making duties away from JJ and allow JJ to play more off the ball which should greatly help JJ's endurance and consisteny. He can go back to playing off the ball like he did in Phoneix and he should be much more effcient (higher shooting %).

Plus, Bibby is not the defensive liability that AJ or Lue are and Bibby can take people off the dribble and create something out of nothing (which AJ and Lue can't do.)

Having Bibby in practice will help Law's growth big time.

Bibby is a crafty vet (but still just 29) who has played for some teams that featured a motion offense. He has also played with some very craft NBA veterans such as, Valde Divac, Chris Webber, Douge Cristie, and Peja Stojokovick (Sp?).......Bibby will bring a lot of craft, NBA vet knowledge to this team and loads of playoff expierence.

You guys remember the Western Conference Finals where the Kings almost beat the Lakers with Kobe and Shaq. Bibby was Mr. Big for the Kings much like Billups is for the Pistons.

I like the trade alot. We needed a true vet to direct our young talent. Now we may have it !

Mike Bibby

Joe Johnson

Marvin Williams

Josh Smith

Al Horford

We finally have a legit starting 5

Yes Shelden Williams was a bust, but to be good you also need a little luck and lucky enough we got a guy in Al Horford who does everything and more that people expected out of Shelden.

Even if we just keep Bibby for one year, if we make the playoffs getting momentum into next season as Acie Law learns under him and gets more PT, as potentially Solomon Jones, Mario West, or some other young player gets recognized as they move up the depth chart, it is well worth it