• Current Donation Goals

• Raised $440 of $700 target

Hard to believe that Bibby is younger than JET

Admin

and people never really talk about JT being an old PG but Bibby gets thought of as being an older PG. Does anyone remember when people used to talk about how we got the lesser of the Arizona PGs? Seems like just yesterday people were arguing on here about that.

You know I thought Bibby was a year older than Terry until I did my research and discovered Bibby is only 29yearsold. The Guy will not be 30 until May. Even more proof that we got a good deal for a pointguard who isn't old as hell like Jason Kidd.

Someone else mentioned this but Bibby is 2 years younger than Nash was when he went to Phoenix and he still seems to be playing well. Kidd is still playing at a high level well into his 50's or 60's or however old he really is.

I don't expect Bibby to stick around beyond his current contract since Acie should be the full-time starter by then but it would be great to keep him beyond that (at a greatly reduced salary of course).

We can also now occasionally run an "all-time" Arizona back court pairing with Bibby and Salim.