• Current Donation Goals

• Raised $440 of $700 target

New Jersey has a plethora of Bigmen

Blunt91

I was just looking at the Nets roster as it stands now. They have Nenad Kristic,Jamal Magloire,Malik Allen,Josh Boone and Stomile Swift. I don't see how they can keep all those guys. Diop will be coming over from Dallas if the Kidd deal goes thorough. I think the Hawks could at least pick up Magloire, who might be waived to make room for some of these other players coming from Dallas.

• Moderators

Quote:

I was just looking at the Nets roster as it stands now. They have Nenad Kristic,Jamal Magloire,Malik Allen,Josh Boone and Stomile Swift. I don't see how they can keep all those guys. Diop will be coming over from Dallas if the Kidd deal goes thorough. I think the Hawks could at least pick up Magloire, who might be waived to make room for some of these other players coming from Dallas.

Picking up someone like Magloire for nothing can't hurt but it is worth noting that even with this "plethora" of big men, NJ still has a craporama frontcourt.

Quote:

...Keep using words like plethora on here you might want to look skyward in case a giant beer can is coming your way (commercial reference).

LOL...but I didn't start it. If you PAY ATTENTION!!! You snig fluggin...sart whompin..clock checkin piece of monkey slop Kick_Can_emoticon.gif

Ooops, where was I? detective.gif