• Current Donation Goals

• Raised $440 of $700 target

How many wins w/ Bibby???

allenvatzakas

Quote:

I will be disappointed with anything less than 18-15 over the balance of the season.

I sort of agree here, but I'd give a cushion of one more loss before I get disappointed.

I think getting back to .500 would be an incredible feat, especially since Bibby has to break in with the new squad on a 5 game west trip without any prep.

19-14 would get me plenty excited and would get us to 40 wins. 40 wins isn't .500, but it feels a ton better to me than finishing in the 30s. It should also be plenty to get us in the picture for the 6th spot. 19 is the magic number in my mind, the carrot at the end of the stick.

17-16 or 18-15 and I'll be satisfied but not all that "excited". I would, however, be excited about next season with that kind of finish, assuming we can keep the squad together. Finishing the last stretch over .500 would be a good sign, especially with the comfort of heading into an offseason and training camp for the team to continue to get acclimated and build familiarity and chemistry.

From there it's a pretty fine line, because if we go below .500 for the rest of the games I'll likely be disappointed (very disappointed with 15 or fewer wins) and a little worried about next season and the future in general.