• Current Donation Goals

• Raised $440 of $700 target

I hope I get the Hawks telecast on league pass

NJHAWK

This has been the worst year ever for league pass as far as getting the Hawks telecast. Ive gotten maybe 10 of our games with the Hawks telecast. That sukkks. I remember when I 1st got league pass in the Mookie and Smitty days and I would get the Hawks telecast almost all the time.

Im mean tonight would be a great night to get the Hawks telecast because you know they will interview Bibby and during the game Bob and Smitty will be all hyped up. Why do I know Im going to get the Laker version though? Its gonna sukkk.

Quote:

Who normally does the Lakers games? It's not Walton I hope. I can't stand him for a second. Tonight would be great to have the Hawks telecast though for the reasons you stated.

Joel Meyers and Stu Lantz. They're not TOO bad compared to the rest of the league. I'm pretty sure we won't get the Hawks telecast. frown.gif

Is one of those guys the man they were referring to during the All-Star (or was it rookie) game saying that the Lakers announcer was probably at home with his tv sound off doing the game on his own at home?

As long as I don't have to listen to the Celtics announcers, or the Sonics with Lenny, I can usually tolerate the other teams guys.