• Current Donation Goals

• Raised $440 of $700 target

Sekou Smith on with me today at 5:00

BillShanks

AJC Hawks' beat writer Sekou Smith will join me this afternoon at 5:00 pm ET on 'The Bill Shanks Show' on WIFN Sports Radio 105.5 the Fan in Macon, Georgia. You can listen live at www.1055thefan.com.

We will then open up the phone lines for the rest of the hour and take phone calls. Please no repeat phone callers from Monday. Our number is 478-646-1055.

I am used to being able to listen live form the link you posted.

Seems the thread on the site to "listen live"has been removed from the upper middle of the page. I see something about the stations "double dollars" where the "listen live icon" used to be.

Can we still listen from the web ? If so where is the icon on the web page....it seems to be hidden very well now.

Also, the web site used to advertise "The Bill shanks Show" radio times with the others. Now your gone. What gives with the guy who does the radio station's web site.

Quote:

Quote:

You just scared the crap out me when you said the game will not be on TV.

Thank goodness it is on Sports South.

Hey Russ, did u hear me on Bill's show yesterday? I am getting to be a "regular" smile.gif

I wish I got tot hear it.

I got summoned to testify for client at a court hearing. I was tied up there from 1:00 - 5:00. It was only supposed to last for an hour but that d*mn lawyer would not shut up.

I thought Sekou did well. Not a lot of new info, but sounded good and gave a good background of the trade. Jaywalker was great too. God bless the internet giving us out-of-towners a chance to hear some Hawk talk!