• Current Donation Goals

• Raised $440 of $700 target

Poll: Default Post Icon

Admin

As you guys have probably noticed by now instead of the basketball icon being the default icon I have switched it to using no icon by default, since people rarely changed the post icon anyway and a sea of basketball icons seemed pointless.

So, with that in mind please give me your thoughts on this in the following poll.

• Premium Member

Yeah I like the "no icon."

I was wondering, is there a way that there could be an icon that says that you have posted in that thread. For example, hot topics have flames beside them, etc., is there a symbol you could put on the topics that we have posted in? Reason being is because when I return to the site, there are usually like 20-30 new threads and it takes forever to find the topics that I posted in earlier.

Oh yeah I know what you are referring to. I'm not sure that this software supports that but I will definitely check. I never thought about it for this site but I definitely like when sites have that. Thanks for the idea and I will let you know if it can be done.

Quote:

Yeah I like the "no icon."

I was wondering, is there a way that there could be an icon that says that you have posted in that thread. For example, hot topics have flames beside them, etc., is there a symbol you could put on the topics that we have posted in? Reason being is because when I return to the site, there are usually like 20-30 new threads and it takes forever to find the topics that I posted in earlier.

That is an excellent idea. Over on Falconsroost.com they just have the color change of the icon. For example, blue for a new post, black for read, purple for replied, red if someone replied to you. But this is a good idea no matter the scheme.