• Current Donation Goals

• Raised $440 of $700 target

Where Are All The Salim Supporters?

JackB1

Whenever we lose, there are always all these posts about playing Salim more and everything and then whenever he does get some PT, he goes in there and shoots the ball every time he touches it and ends up 0-5 and then we don't hear from the Salim supporters until the next time we lose and he doesn't play. The cycle has gone on all season. When will the Salim supporters realize Salim is a one dimensional player who is worthless to this team. Especially now that we have Richardson. Funny how he can come into the game off the bench and hit shots. I expect to now hear about he hasn't played in so long and it takes time to warm up and blah blah blah.

yeah Salim is just not hitting any shots which is the whole reason we have him.....i will say that unless we trade him might as well give him minutes and hope that the consistent playing time will help him..

jeremy richardson looked good though...you can tell he got minutes (in the NBDL of course).

If MJ played once every three weeks I don't think that he would shoot any better either. In contrast, Richardson has been playing in actual games since the beginning of the season. All I know is that when given minutes on a regular basis, salim produced. He was arguably a better rookie than Marvin was. Some of these folks in here [censored] about Solo getting time and he hasn't done anything ever, not even in college.