• Current Donation Goals

• Raised $440 of $700 target

Ric Bucher: Larry Brown to coach Hawks

NJHAWK

• Premium Member

Quote:

When the ASG's GM resigned earlier this year the word was that the owners want to get more involved with the team. That being said, you have to wonder if they wouldn't be 'leaning on' BK to get rid of Woody . . . . friend or not. And if that is true he may not have a choice if he wants to keep his job.

I thought the article in the paper today was huge. The shots of Woody in several losses made him look clueless. That kind of press can't be ignored along with the fact that every loss at this point digs the hole deeper that moves them away from post season.

This and fifty cents will buy you a Coke: I think they have to do something. The paper said Larry Drew, which is safe. Brown would be a splash, but he comes with some baggage and a big price tag. Although he may still be getting paid by the Knicks.

Eh. I don't know... Isiah should have been fired three years ago and is still hired by the Knicks, despite wrecking the team almost beyond repair... They write about two of those articles a day every day in New York and it doesn't make a difference. (Not to mention their owner isn't in a financial crisis like our owners are in)

Woody fired?

I'll believe it when I see it.