• Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Quote:

Well we sure needed a win!
thumb3d.gif

Now back to the doghouse Salim!
munching_out.gif

Yeah Salim pretty much saved us in the second half. It seemed like the Joshs were turning it over every time they touched it.

I don't think Marvin made a shot after the first 5 minutes of the game.

Even though they won they showed why they are losers.

Quote:

Well we sure needed a win!
thumb3d.gif

Now back to the doghouse Salim!
munching_out.gif

LOL.

Tonight's game for Salim reminds me of the game he had @ Denver last year, when Speedy, Chill, and Marvin was out . . and Zaza was serving a 1-game suspension. Salim stepped up in that game, and scored 21 points.

Now if he could just make shots every night.

Utah is a totally different animal though. It's gonna be a heavy dose of Boozer tomorrow night.

all salim needs is consistent min. especially a shooter its hard to find a groove when you play once every other month.. and that kind of goes for any player.. I understand that there is alot goin on behind the scene that the public does not know, but when you see a guy produce that hardly ever play you do tend to ask questions..

Yep cause we're gonna get THUMPED tonight (my guess). Primarily because of better coaching and better players.

Most of us knew that Milsap would be nearly as good as Shelden - few figured he would be better - but we're talking #5 draft pick versus #?? second rounder that we could have had before them.

It simply comes down to talent evaluation. We could have had some other guy at the #5 pick ...I dunno - maybe like that Roy guy - AND - Milsap...instead of Shell and ??? Ce este la' vie

banghead.gif