• Current Donation Goals

• Raised $440 of $700 target

J Rich

Frenzy

I'm still in shock that someone else didn't pick him up first. And secondly I'm in shock that Woody is giving him minutes. It will be exciting to see how he develps when he 1. gets some coaching and 2. hits the waits. Curious who he reminds you of in the league?

Since the trade I think we are a better team because we are playing more of our bench and that gives us more varied roles that guys play. Go team.

Quote:

Lets hope hes here for the long run, and it looks like he should be with the minutes hes getting. Doesnt cost us anything to have him and he shoots the ball as well as anyone on our team.

He is a smart player, too. Defends rasonably well and makes nice, crisp, smart passes.

• Premium Member

He kind of reminds me of a Rip Hamilton. He's a great shooter and he's actually pretty quick when driving the basketball. It would be nice to see how he develops. He certainly looks like he belongs in the NBA. Between Richardson and West, we've come a long way since Bozeman and Freije. These guys can actually contribute here.

• Premium Member

Quote:

Glad to hear some good reviews of our bench. I've been over seas for about a month now so I couldn't watch the games. I thought we wouldn't have a bench at all when we traded away Lue, AJ and Shell.

You know you can catch the games online right?? (as long as you have a decent connection)

I live outside of the U.S. and haven't missed a game all year.