• Current Donation Goals

• Raised $440 of $700 target

Why did Horford not play in the fourth last night?

bumpyphish1

Quote:

Woody was a little too comfy with his subs out there. Bibby didnt even get back in til 5 minutes left, What was up with that?

Woody just can't win . . even if he wins.

If the subs don't play, people cry about them not playing. When the subs do play, and play well, it's "why didn't you get the starters back in the game?"

Chill and Salim played very well last night. And J-Rich gave us decent minutes as well.

But I guess it's easier to question Woody for any little thing, than to actually give him praise for sticking with Salim and Chill for as long as he did.

One thing about it . . Salim created or scored 10 straight points at one point in that 4th quarter. And he did it in a wide variety of ways. And Chill was scrapping all night, plus acting as a primary ballhandler setting up the halfcourt offense.

Woody: damned if he does, damned if he doesn't

The lineup last night worked but it was killing me when GS went on that run taking the ball down the lane on us most of the way. Just 5 mins before that we were killing them on the boards then Woody went small the rest of the way. I understand matching up and I'm glad he didn't put ZaZa back in but I think Solo woulda changed some shot and had an effect in a game like that and I definitely woulda put Horford back in when GS put Harrington and a few other semi-bigs back in.