Bibby helps this team SO much.

mrhonline

Quote:

I also LOVE the heart tonight.

Not a single one of the starters gave up on this game, despite the fact that the Jazz are far superior in the paint.

Sure they are - they picked the three-f*&%ing time NCAA rebounding champion in the second F%#*ing round - while we picked the "Landlord" at #5. banghead.gif

• Premium Member

Quote:

We will KILL when we get home.

I hope so.

I'm really not bothered by this loss -

Hardly anytime to practice before the game

Back-to-back

High-paced game the night before

Best home team in the NBA

Almost no bench contributions (Childress excluded)

Injured PG's

No true center

Fell behind early

And still this team hung in there, even having a chance to take the lead late in the game.

• Premium Member

Quote:

That is oh so true. Bibby gives us a chance. We were floundering badly before we got him and now I feel we really do have a shot. I mean we could have made it with AJ and Lue, but there's NO way we would have made it out of the first round. I feel we now have a chance to get the sixth spot and advance. We just have to hit on all cylinders for that to happen.

• Premium Member

Quote:

Bibby had a big game on a bumb foot.

There is just no way you can win with 22 turnovers. The Hawks handed them the game on a platter.

I think the Jazz nearly doubled up the Hawks in "points in the paint," too.

Heart was the only advantage the Hawks had tonight. That's enough to win many games vs. the EC, thankfully.

I think the most important thing for us is having a PG who can run the team without letting the team play out of control once Bibby goes out of the game. We have to give Bibby some rest otherwise he will end up being out for an extended period of time. We are a significantly better team with him on the floor than we are without. Every time he came out of the game tonight we looked awful. I don't know who is out there to sign but we really need a veteran PG to backup Bibby until Acie is back. To me that's a bigger need than anything else right now.

• Premium Member

Quote:

I think the most important thing for us is having a PG who can run the team without letting the team play out of control once Bibby goes out of the game. We have to give Bibby some rest otherwise he will end up being out for an extended period of time. We are a significantly better team with him on the floor than we are without. Every time he came out of the game tonight we looked awful. I don't know who is out there to sign but we really need a veteran PG to backup Bibby until Acie is back. To me that's a bigger need than anything else right now.

I thought Law was coming back for the San Antonio game.

Quote:

Quote:

I hope so.

I'm really not bothered by this loss -

Hardly anytime to practice before the game

Back-to-back

High-paced game the night before

Best home team in the NBA

Almost no bench contributions (Childress excluded)Injured PG's

No true center

Fell behind early

And still this team hung in there, even having a chance to take the lead late in the game.

Why is Childress excluded? He was invisible.

Horford was no help either. He couldn't score on Okur who isn't exactly a beast defensively. 4 pts in 38 minutes is a joke against a weak defensive team.