• Current Donation Goals

• Raised $440 of $700 target

Sucks

Admin

Quote:

Woody is an idot, Josh Smith sucks, Marvin Williams sucks, JJ sucks, Bibby sucks, Childress sucks, Salim sucks, Horford sucks, Salim sucks, Solo sucks.

Any proper "suck" thread should include BK front and center.

W

Quote:

Woody is an idot, Josh Smith sucks, Marvin Williams sucks, JJ sucks, Bibby sucks, Childress sucks, Salim sucks, Horford sucks, Salim sucks, Solo sucks.

A perfect summary of the chatroom discussion.

I was in there most of the game but couldn't make the effort to add to the discussion it was so full of vile nonsense.

I understand frustration as well as anyone, but "vent" at home, yell out loud, throw something, etc. If you feel the need to share your hate try to make your point once. The repetitive negativity is so tiresome, and it was in the midst of a game we eventually had a legitimate chance to win because some of the guys getting the most hate stepped up and turned their play around. Ironic, ain't it?

To those few spewing pessimism all over the chatroom last night, nothing about that behavior reflects being a good fan. When you hate more than half the team and think everything sucks, turn off the f-ing tv and turn off the f-ing computer, and let the fans with some faith in these players and the team at least try to enjoy the games.

You suck.

Quote:

Why should we be "good fans"? What have the Hawks done for the fans besides lose and raise ticket prices? Seriously, come down to earth. The Hawks have won 8 games in two months. What team wins 8 out of 26 games and then decides to raise ticket prices?

What does the attitude you bring into a chatroom have to do with ticket prices? You're doing NOTHING to affect the organization, believe it or not, by coming on here and crying like a [censored] all the time. All you're doing is making this fan website a miserable place for other fans who like to follow the Hawks.

No one in the chatroom or on the boards has any authorty over wins/losses or ticket prices. You want to affect change by being surly? Do it in a letter, email or phonecall to someone who can make somthing happen. Stop spilling hate and pessimism all over a WEBSITE FOR FANS.

THIS WEBSITE IS FOR FANS. NOT OWNERSHIP, NOT MANAGEMENT, NOT COACHING STAFF NOR THE PLAYERS.

The more you [censored], the less other posters want to come on here, but it won't make the team any better.

I don't give a damn if you're a good fan or not. I'm just sick and f-ing tired of reading you negitive bullshit! It isn't doing anyone any good!

I understand them raising ticket prices...... after all there is noway they could be making a profit off this franchise right now.If we want to resign Smith and Childress, their gonna have to start making money off the fans some how.

The entire fan base should be outraged at what we have seen the last several years. It shouldn't be making people miserable because we should all have the same viewpoint about a team that has lost for a decade and has squandered key chances to make the team better.

What do you want people to do? Pat you on the back and tell you that's ok that the team has sucked for 10 years? I haven't been in the chatroom but 2 or 3 times this season. So you can't pin the chatroom problems on me. In fact, I don't think I even entered the chatroom this year before the trade.

Quote:

I know alot of people go overboard on the hate, but we all need to be honest too. This team is 9 games under .500 and has been a big disappointment. I think criticism of BK and Woody in particular is warranted, given the teams slow development and lack of smart play.

Thank goodness the team beat Golden State (which, bye the way, was missing two starters), or they would be in a enormous free-fall right now.

I still think the Hawks make the playoffs because NJ probably drops down, but I wouldn't be surprised if the Bulls start making a move either.

You're the one who responded to my chatroom comments, I didn't pin any blame on you. You chose to speak up for the pessimists so I addressed you.

If every player sucks so bad and the situation is so hopeless why do you bother to follow the team?

Where did I ask anyone to pat anyone on the back or be unrealistic about how the team's playing?

I'm just saying shut the f up every once in a while after they'ved fully expressed who sukcs and how much they hate players, x, y and z.

Well, if you look at the one factor that last lasted throughout the last 10 years that factor is bad coaching. Lenny was burned out his last year or so... When you factor that in, no Hawk coach has done a good job for atleast 11-12 years. Sadly, if Woody is fired it wouldn't shock me to see just another inexperienced guy as his replacement. I'm hopeful the next coach actually has some experience at winning at the NBA level.