• Current Donation Goals

• Raised $440 of $700 target

I blame Woody

Nicholasp27

HOWEVA . . .

He is not a bad coach either. He's an average, to sligtly below average coach in my eyes.

When you see what is going on in Miami, are you telling me that Pat Riley is, all of a sudden, one of THE worst coaches in NBA history? The Heat have lost something like 26 of their last 27 games. And that streak gets even longer, depending on what happens on the 50 second game replay we have with them.

So is Riley NOW ( not the Riley that coached all of those very talented teams ) a worst coach than Woody?

Very few coaches in this league, could even have us at .500 with the current construction of this team and the inconsistency they show on a nightly basis.

Last year at this time, all Boston fans wanted Doc Rivers fired. Add 2 all-stars to his roster, and he's a coach of the year candiate. Bad coaches can mess up a good situation. Not even Woody could mess up the Lakers or Celtics.

Quote:

No, Woody is not a good coach, and no, we will not win anything of signifcance with him as the coach of THIS team, because these guys are so schizophrenic as shooters and with their decision making.

( I'm assuming this means at least getting to the Eastern Conference Finals )

Ok I agree. What I do not understand is why you go out of your way to defend a coach who you will admit is not good.

Because some you blame every single little thing on Woody. Some of you do these exact same thins in regard to whatever player you don't like on the team. If that particular player played well, you'd either be silent, or find something that he did do wrong, and complain about that. ( ala Marvin with his 14 rebound effort against G-State, yet, people were still dogging the guy out because of the poor shooting night. )

Woody could smile tomorrow, and if it rained, you'd blame that on Woody.

Then if he didn't smile on Tuesday, you same guys would be like . . "WTF WOODY? You know that we're in a drought here in Georgia. Why didn't you keep smiling? I HATE YOU!!!!"