• Current Donation Goals

• Raised $440 of $700 target

The Reason 4 Larry Drew's Crazy Look @ Game's End!

LastDon

MAYBE BECAUSE HE REALIZES THAT MIKE WOODSON IS AN IDIOT?

He never Runs any Curls For Marvin Williams who is one of the best Mid range shooters in the game. He Allowed Marvin Williams to go 2 quarters without any touches. (Those first half shots came off the offensive glass.)

MAYBE IT'S BECAUSE WOODY HORRIBLE SUBSTITUTION PATTERNS?

It's obvious to anyone that watches basketball that Marvin Should Play More with the second Unit to get touches. But our Idiot coach plays Marvin the entire first quarter and didn't use him effectively with a bunch of guys that frozed him out. Then in the second quarter he goes with an entire unit of none scorers with the exception of Jeremy Richardson but he's inexperienced.

MAYBE IT'S BECAUSE OUR IDIOT COACH HAS LET MIKE BIBBY RUIN OUR TEAM??

Mike Bibby Thinks that Josh Smith is a go to player?!? For seven possessions straight against the Spurs he went to Josh Smith. THAT SAD THING IS THAT OUR IDIOT COACH MUST THINK THIS ALSO BECAUSE HE JUST SAT THERE WITH THAT SILLY LOOK ON HIS FACE AND ALLOWED IT TO HAPPEN.

MIKE WOODSON MAKE ME WANNA PUKE FROM JUST LOOKING AT HIS SILLY FACE DURING THESE GAMES!!!

• Premium Member

Quote:

He never Runs any Curls For Marvin Williams who is one of the best Mid range shooters in the game. He Allowed Marvin Williams to go 2 quarters without any touches. (Those first half shots came off the offensive glass.)

It's obvious to anyone that watches basketball that Marvin Should Play More with the second Unit to get touches. But our Idiot coach plays Marvin the entire first quarter and didn't use him effectively with a bunch of guys that frozed him out. Then in the second quarter he goes with an entire unit of none scorers with the exception of Jeremy Richardson but he's inexperienced.

Mike Bibby Thinks that Josh Smith is a go to player?!? For seven possessions straight against the Spurs he went to Josh Smith. THAT SAD THING IS THAT OUR IDIOT COACH MUST THINK THIS ALSO BECAUSE HE JUST SAT THERE WITH THAT SILLY LOOK ON HIS FACE AND ALLOWED IT TO HAPPEN.

MIKE WOODSON MAKE ME WANNA PUKE FROM JUST LOOKING AT HIS SILLY FACE DURING THESE GAMES!!!

PGs help make goto guys. If Bibby can make Smoove a goto guy, then more power to him. I'm certainly not going to criticize the best PG we have had since Mookie because he sees more potential in giving the ball to Smoove than he does throwing it to Mr. Butterfinger and Toes Marvin.

All Marvin is is a standstill shooter.

Allow Bibby to teach Smoove how to drive!

Quote:

Marvin has only been making about 37% of his shots for the month of February, so I don't think the absence of plays for Marvin Williams right now is a black mark against Woody.

We wont make the playoffs. With the addition of Bibby there just isn't enough shots to go around on the first unit. Chillz is more adapt at not getting any plays ran for him and it was evident last night that he plays better with the starting 5 than Marvin.

But Marvin would really give that second unit a boost if he played more with them and be the focal point of the second units offense because it is also clear that Chillz doesn't have the offensive ability to be this type of player.

Woody should bring in Chillz at about the 8 minute mark in the first and let him play to the quarters end and bring Marvin back at the beginning of the 2nd to bring some O. I would love to see Acie lookin for Marvin and Jeremy Richardson coming off screens at the beginning of a second quarter against 2nd teamers.

You guys are giving Marvin a hard time but he's playing hard on D and trying to Do the little things but he is a scorer and he need to be allowed to do so.

THE GARBAGE PLAYER ROLE IS BETTER SUITED FOR CHILLZ!!!

p.s. I agree Diesel if Bibby can make Smooth into a super star so be it. But in order for this team to go to the next level we NEED MARVIN WILLIAM BEING PRODUCTIVE.

If they are going to do it before seasons end . . . . it has to be now. And I've given up hope that they will . . . . but ????

Woody's blank, dumbfounded look slays me. Like he has no clue what is going on.

I wonder if Drew's look was related to something he knew. That Woody had to do something on this road trip or get canned. He's the likely interim guy. We can only hope . . . . but hope fades with every blank look we see.

• Moderators

There was plenty of bad play to go around last night from all the starters. But Smoove has had two 30 point games this month. He is active on the offense end and even when he's playing like a fool on offense he pulls down tons of rebounds and gets blocks and assists.

Marvin played solid D but he just didn't do much else last night. If he's going to be a serious scorer in this league then he will find ways to score. 80% of the league can knock down wide open 15 footers. Calling Chill a garbage player only makes Marvin look worse. Chill finds ways to help the team and get easy buckets. He moves without the ball.

Did anyone notice at halftime they asked Smoove 'was it a good game plan or good energy from the players that resulted in a good first half'. Without hesitation 'it was the players'. Now they have to shoulder the blame too for losing it, but I can't remember the last time I heard a Hawks player credit Woody for anything.

i think people wanna [censored] about everything as soon as we loose. this is what seperate us from most other teams fans. we they team or a certain player play like [censored] that dont say the next day "man [insert player] sucks etc etc etc. my main problem with smoove is he needs to give the ball to the damn PG. im not gonna judge his post game because i also had a swollen had. it always seem to itch like hell and hurt it the same time and you always checking and rubbing all on it. dont get me wrong josh smith plays like a jackass sometimes but the coach havent told smith " nikka stop dribbling the ball and give it to the damn point guard" a good coach will tell smoove that and turn smoove from a good player to an excellent dreat player.

ok marvin, he seems clumsy as hell when you watch him play. he is always leaning on the player so one or 2 things happen. he throws up a brick or he gets charged for the offensive foul. chilldress plays better with the starting unit that marvin BECAUSE MARVIN IS NOT BETTER THAN CHILLDRESS.

we need a coach in here that knows our players. if a coaching change doesnt happen or if our coach dont grow a brain. than smoove is gone. smoove will rather go to a team with a good coach and take 55 million then get paid 67 million playing under woodson.