• Current Donation Goals

• Raised $440 of $700 target

Sekou's Got Huge B*LLS to post this story

JackB1

Sekou is now my new hero! You can tell he wants Woody gone as much as we do and is taking matters into his own hands. If this story helps get Woody fired or to resign, then we all owe a huge debt of gratitude to Sekou. I would assume Woodson is close to being fired for Sekou to go out on a limb and publish a story like this. This could really create a huge rift between the ASG and Billy Knight. I also have much more respect for BK now that I know he has been trying to fire his long time friend, Mike Woodson. He truly wants whats best for the team and is willing to put personal friendships aside for the team.

It surely will be interesting to see how all this shakes out.

I think as a journalist he kinda has to write this story. I'm sure there are some things he's passed on in the past, but this is too big to ignore. I'm sure as a teams beat wirter you have to pick your battles... it's not like it's an opinion piece anyway. He's just reporting what some trustworthy (from his past reporting i'm assuming this) sources told him. Also interesting no reply from BK. If this were a lie you know he'd respond.

Quote:

Sekou is now my new hero!

Either BK (or his agent at his request) or some member of the ASG that did want to fire Woody could be the source of this IMO. Sekou does not report this from any other source. Personally, I don't believe any member of the ASG would seek to alienate other members and create another Belkin-sized rift between them. BK, however, has alot to gain personally and professionally if he had already been marginalized (which the story itself suggests).

W

Up until now, I thought that he could say that he helped navigate the team through an impossible situation - he (possibly) returned them to the playoffs after a complete rebuild of Babcock's flawed roster and he did it with a fractured ownership group in place that constantly kept his hands tied. Now, it looks like he didn't navigate much at all but rather he was just along for a bumpy ride aboard the THE ASG Shipwreck!

Hell - could it actually be Belkin who leaked it?? I am to understand that Belkin still has a vote in matters related to contracts and such, he just no longer has the ultimate power that he was originally granted. In that case, he would be privy to any such conversation and round of voting. Can anyone confirm or deny Belkin's access to vote?

Belkin's motives for putting this in the open don't really have to be argued.

Quote:

. . . unless he's a former member of the ASG that got fired about a month ago.

It indicates BK wanted Woody fired 2 weeks ago, at a time when Mullin would not have been part of the discussion.

W

Quote:

Now, it looks like he didn't navigate much at all but rather he was just along for a bumpy ride aboard the THE ASG Shipwreck!

Which would help him professionally considering how god-awful the 5 year rebuild has been despite more capitol than imaginable. "I'm not responsible for this" is about his only defense.

W