• Current Donation Goals

• Raised $440 of $700 target

Bring Back Lue!

Johnnybravo4

It is being reported that the Kings have bought out Tyronne Lue. I don't know if there has to be a 30 day rule, but I think that it would be a good move to bring him back. He could play 10-15 minutes and it keeps us from having to run Childress at the point. He also could be an insurance policy in case Law and Bibby get injured.

I agree that I wouldn't want him back if Law were healthy but if Law is going to miss significant time we cannot risk having Bibby as our only PG. I don't know who else is out there and I doubt that Lue would wait another 2.5 weeks to sign with us but we have to do something because I have a really bad feeling that Law may be done for the year. This feels like the Ratliff injury that they took forever to find.

Quote:

It is being reported that the Kings have bought out Tyronne Lue. I don't know if there has to be a 30 day rule, but I think that it would be a good move to bring him back. He could play 10-15 minutes and it keeps us from having to run Childress at the point. He also could be an insurance policy in case Law and Bibby get injured.

Wow JB. You do know what you're suggesting means, right?

It means that the Salim Stoudamire era in ATL is offically over.

There's no reason to even play Salim, if Lue comes back.

So I take it that you've officially given up on Salim?

Quote:

In the great words of Martin Lawrence, "Ahhh Damn Gina!"

Woody's golden F-up boy will be headed here to F up some more games