• Current Donation Goals

• Raised $440 of $700 target

Tommy Hinson

NJHAWK

I have had nba league since around 1997. This year is by far the very worst year as far as ever getting the Hawks telecast with Rathbun. There was a time when I got the Hawks telecast an awful lot. Speaking of awful, for the life of me in that time I never remember getting the Hawks telecast when we play the Celtics. I always cringe because I have to listen to that sorry homer Tommy Hinson, ALWAYS. I know its coming tonight, I just know it. The only thing I ever liked about him was when he used to say WALKAH, WALKAH, WALKAH. LOL He always riped Antoine.

• Replies 50
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

• Admin

I completely hate Heinson too! You can find posts from me in the past complaining about him and his extremely bias commentating. He acts like everyone on the 'C's bench are superstars and are better then just about any opposing players. I don't think he has a lot of bball knowledge either outside of his own team. Those stupid Tommy points drive me nuts too.

Quote:

Smoove seems to be good for every other shot and every other pass tonight. I like that he is being aggressive but I sure wish he wouldn't settle for that jumper and would drive it like he did on that big dunk earlier.

Yeah I agree.

Salim is keeping up with House pretty good. Can't let him get off.

Ugh . . Zaza is so fuggin sorry !!