• Current Donation Goals

• Raised $440 of $700 target

JJ was very 'disappointing' vs. Boston..

HAWKS1986

Paul Pierce had questioned whether JJ was an All-Star, and then JJ lays a enormous egg and looked asleep out there... he didn't step up in a crucial game and against a likely playoff opponent IF the Haws make the playoffs..

Very disappointed, and I usually don't criticize JJ, but that effort was PATHETIC this evening...

Yup. I love JJ but those two ( Pierce and Allen ) not only criticized him about being selected, THEY BOTH SNUBED HIM DURING THE GAME. You would think Joe would have played with some heart after that.

• Premium Member

Quote:

Paul Pierce had questioned whether JJ was an All-Star, and then JJ lays a enormous egg and looked asleep out there... he didn't step up in a crucial game and against a likely playoff opponent IF the Haws make the playoffs..

Very disappointed, and I usually don't criticize JJ, but that effort was PATHETIC this evening...

Yep, JJ was supposed to step up with the 52 point game tonight!!!

Quote:

Quote:

Yep, JJ was supposed to step up with the 52 point game tonight!!!

No. However, he had a few open looks for three point shots and most of them, and in the second half he was totally non-existent...

52? No.. Not even Pierce's 30, but if Joe would have made three or four jumpers (mix in a timely three or two) in the second half, the Hawks chances would have looked better..

Horford's offensive prowness and Chillz' determination kept the Hawks somewhat close..

Pierce punks him before and now after the break.

Pierce goes for 26 second half Average Joe zip.

He has an iso on big fetus beyond the 3 point line and just stares at him unable to get by a 330 pound dude.

Before the season I was a big JJ guy believing he was on of the top tier Guards in the league just below the Kobes and Wades, but something isn't right about him this season.

JJ has been a little off this season.. is it a personal matter? is it just pressure? baby-mama drama? something isn't right...

However, he is a professional and the supposed leader of this team, and they need him to hit shots...not ALL the shots, but some..

JJ definitely had a horrible 2nd half. The turnovers were killers. Sometimes I wish he'd just go to the hole or take his shot before the double team comes.

But I see the Squawk have very short memories.

Before tonight, JJ was averaging over 20 ppg and over 6 rebounds and 6 assists in his last 5 games. And he was shooting almost 60% from 3.

But of course now, he's garbage.