• Current Donation Goals

• Raised $440 of $700 target

Philly winning on the road

capstone21

We have to survive this week. I'll give up the N.O. game if we can beat Miami twice, Charlotte, an Golden St. This team can't afford to give away any more games against equal or lesser teams. If we make a run, our run will start after next week.

We have a home and home with Philly in early April. Those games also are back to back. If we're close to Philly, those are going to be the 2 biggest games of the season.

Right now though, all of us are equal in the loss column, even though Philly is 2 games ahead of us in the standings.

Philly beat the Suns and Clippers on the road. Not earth shattering, but VERY significant. This is something the Hawks couldn't do a month ago.. and ultimately the way Philly has been able to handle their business on the road (just enough), may be the difference...

Yip, every game counts now. That's what makes this so exciting to watch.

The Golden State game this evening is going to be a tough one. We beat them last time in their house, and I'm sure they remember that. They are also fighting to hold onto thier playoff spot in the West. In my opinion, GS is the better team this year. However, if the Hawks make the right moves the rolls will be reversed next year.

I'll be at the game cheering for the Hawks and yelling at Golden State. Should be fun.