• Raised $440 of $700 target

Hawks VS Warriors Game Thread

gsuteke

• Replies 59
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

I bet that is the highest first half of scoring JJ has ever had. 29 pts WTF?!

They got too many second chance points. They are not a good rebounding team yet they are outrebounding us.

Bibby is so hobbled he is starting to be a liability in an up and down game like this. I was hoping to see Acie tonight.

SMith only played 10 minutes in the first half.

Quote:

wow Joe Johnson is on fire but I hope he doesnt think he has to be the man in the 2nd half and play 1 on 1 basketball because they will def be sending double teams his way. He needs to realize this and find other guys because this is a game we really need to win.

Seeing that they are not doubling him and GS doesn't play much defense he is doing what he is suppose to do. I think he knows we need this win and when they do double in the 2nd half other players will get every opportunity to do something with the ball so don't worry.

This is such a FAKE AZZ FAN BASE.

JJ scores 29 (( bleepin )) points in the 1st half, and the only mention about it during this thread, is about him actually NOT trying to do the exact same thing, because the Warriors will double him . . like JJ doesn't PASS the ball when need be.

Let Smoove, Marvin, or Chill even put up 15 in a half, and people are slobbering all over them.

Such fakeness.

I kind of hope JJ misses his first 3 or 4 shots, just to see how some of you woul react.

And SmoooveTheFuture, this isn't necessarily directed at you. This is directed at all of those fake azz Hawks fans that down a layer when they're playing bad, but don't even give them props when they're playing welll.

It's the same ish that KG went through in his last year in Minny.

Such a fake azz fan base this is. That's why no one cares about the Hawks.

• Admin

of course not. Its the same thing every #$#$# time. Woody sucks as a coach.

The Warriors have made a bunch of adjustments including starting Harrington. Woody goes with the same gameplan and what do you know. We are down again.

Woody is the worst coach since Bob Weiss. When are we going to have a real coach? We got rid of Lue, we got a real pg...now we just need a real coach.

The Hawks don't care about the fans. All the proof you need is that they keep on losing and playing uninspired and raising ticket prices. Not all of us are jock sniffers. Here is a clue... Joe Johnson doesn't give a crap about you... Billy Knight doesn't give a crap about you.... It's the Hawks players job to win and entertain.

• Admin

There is nothing wrong with the talent we have here.

We have a terrible coach who does not know how to make game time decisions.

We have a plan at the start of the game...it always works in the first half and we stay with that and always get beat in the second because the opposing team figures us out.

New COACH NOW!!!!!!!!!!!!!