• Current Donation Goals

• Raised $440 of $700 target

This could be Woody's last game

Admin

Quote:

I don't think that will happen but I unfortunately don't think he will get fired this season.

He has no instincts.

His lame excuses are not there anymore. He no longer has the injury problem. Its time for new blood.

Larry Drew now!

What makes you think Larry Drew is the answer? Drew Is the backcourt coach and the offensive guru. What are you thinking about? He has done more than any to tone down Acie's game. That double curl play, is his.

This roster is still incomplete. We have no backup (for that matter starter) center. We have no backup point guard. JSmith and marvin have the BBIQ of an average high schooler. Al is the complete specimen and is forced to play out-of-position.

GS and other teams play physical and we (players) feign intestinal injury.

GS and others heat up the Defense and we turnover the ball with weak legs and indecisive ball handling.

But youse say it is coaching.

These players are accountable but this mob mentality is set in too deep.

Somebody has to hang!!!

Shame.

Quote:

Quote:

I don't think that will happen but I unfortunately don't think he will get fired this season.

He has no instincts.

His lame excuses are not there anymore. He no longer has the injury problem. Its time for new blood.

Larry Drew now!

What makes you think Larry Drew is the answer? Drew Is the backcourt coach and the offensive guru. What are you thinking about? He has done more than any to tone down Acie's game. That double curl play, is his.

This roster is still incomplete. We have no backup (for that matter starter) center. We have no backup point guard. JSmith and marvin have the BBIQ of an average high schooler. Al is the complete specimen and is forced to play out-of-position.

GS and other teams play physical and we (players) feign intestinal injury.

GS and others heat up the Defense and we turnover the ball with weak legs and indecisive ball handling.

But youse say it is coaching.

These players are accountable but this mob mentality is set in too deep.

Somebody has to hang!!!

Shame.

Wow. Can't believe there's still one more defending Woody.