• Current Donation Goals

• Raised $440 of $700 target

Anybody See JJ Waive off Woodson?

TheDude

There was a time I think in the 3rd quarter after JJ made a bucket and was running back that Woody said something to him and he frowned and waved him off as if he was saying "STFU, leave me alone, i'm trying to work here." It was another one of those AJ looking at Woody oddly moments.

Quote:

There was a time I think in the 3rd quarter after JJ made a bucket and was running back that Woody said something to him and he frowned and waved him off as if he was saying "STFU, leave me alone, i'm trying to work here." It was another one of those AJ looking at Woody oddly moments.

That was i guess one, I saw Joe wave after a half effort resulting in another Bobcat score.

It was not professional. I saw Josh ignore him in a break. Solomon even dissed him in a timeout.

This teamis lost and I blame ASG. ASG should now separate Woodson from the team.

I see Bender taking over.

• Premium Member

Quote:

I think that there was a time in the fourth, we had just went to zone defense (Woody's call) then after the Hornets shot over our Zone, JJ called for man to man. At least, that's how Smitty described it.