• Current Donation Goals

• Raised $440 of $700 target

The Mist

Admin

Wow this was a movie that I have been wanting to see for a while but I only had mediocre expectations for it based on somewhat disappointing Stephen King adaptations in the past. After watching it I have to recommend this movie to anyone that likes this type of movie and the ending is great!!

Definitely a good way to get your mind off of the lousy Hawks.

I agree Dolfan, I saw it back when it came out at the theaters and thought it was one of the best movies last year. I tried telling people that it was a good movie but they just didn't like the fact that Stephen King made the movie. Also some people had a problem with the ending of the movie. Yeah it was sad but I would have rather had it end that way than the way the book version has the ending. I didn't know it had came out on DVD or do you have "access" to getting movies that are about to come to DVD.

The movie really makes you think about how nuts people can be in a crisis and how it doesn't take very long to get there. To me the ending took the movie from good to at least very good, maybe great (for the genre at least).

I'm not sure if it's out on DVD yet commercially but it's out for "previewing" purposes.