• Current Donation Goals

• Raised $440 of $700 target

They won....barely

WraithSentinel

• Admin

Yup, Joe really put the team on his back tonight.

He really took it upon himself to will this game out.

Even though we got these 2 wins added to our win column...it does not mean we should keep Woody. Let the man go. We should have blown the Heat out and we are out playing but of course we didn't adjust and they did. Lack of coaching is KILLING this team.

The Hawks don't know how to make anything easy.

Oh well, at least this isn't the BCS, style points don't count. A win is a win is a win, and by the looks of things in Dallas, the Hawks will be back in the 8th spot by the end of the night, which is definitely a WTF moment based on the hell the Hawks have been through recently.

And 2 wins in one night is always nice.

I agree. Miami started running a double team at Joe Johnson in the second half, but it looked like Mike still called his number and went to him. Atlanta's got the potential to have a nice little inside/outside game with Al Horford and Joe Johnson if they would just use it.

Quote:

Quote:

Quote:

I just hope that these wins give us that confidence to win the next game.

The next game? LOL . . ummmm, you might want to take a peek at who we play next.

a team weve owned the last couple of games.

Well, seeing that we've "owned" them recently, what % chance do you give the Hawks of beating them?

Quote:

I thought they were going to blow it again tonight.

I'm starting to think that not only are we not playoff worthy but that we're one of the worse teams in the league. We just had a tough time with THE worst team in the league, at home. Joe Johnson has really seemed to be motivated these last few games and has taken it upon himself to just forget about waiting for the young guys to play right and just go it all himself.