• Current Donation Goals

• Raised $440 of $700 target

NIN fans might be interested in this

Admin

I just downloaded this new album which is pretty awesome, different, but awesome. I think it would be great to work out to.

Quote:

Nine Inch Nails presents Ghosts I - IV, a brand new 36 track instrumental collection available right now. Almost two hours of new music composed and recorded over an intense ten week period last fall, Ghosts I - IV sprawls Nine Inch Nails across a variety of new terrain.

Trent Reznor explains, "I've been considering and wanting to make this kind of record for years, but by its very nature it wouldn't have made sense until this point. This collection of music is the result of working from a very visual perspective - dressing imagined locations and scenarios with sound and texture; a soundtrack for daydreams. I'm very pleased with the result and the ability to present it directly to you without interference. I hope you enjoy the first four volumes of Ghosts."

http://ghosts.nin.com/main/home

Only the first set of tracks were free, the rest of them had to be purchased and I disagree with you, I think they are worth it. I put it on last night at the gym and really liked listening to it without being distracted by it.

• 1 month later...