• Current Donation Goals

• Raised $390 of $700 target

Hawks sixth seed?

keith

i know what you mean but if you look at the Hawks remaining schedule, you'll find that they do not only have the easiest schedule out of anyone in the East playoff race but in the entire eastern conference! it doesnt get any easier than that. They play the Knicks like 3 times, the Heat, Clippers, and some other horrible teams. Hawks can slack off but if they play good basketball for the remaining 19 games then they can possibly move up a spot into 7th place or even 6th if teams like the Wiz and Sixers fall apart which is possible too. With that said, I still think the Hawks will end up a 8th seed and play the Celts in lose in 5. lol

Quote:

i know what you mean but if you look at the Hawks remaining schedule, you'll find that they do not only have the easiest schedule out of anyone in the East playoff race but in the entire eastern conference! it doesnt get any easier than that. They play the Knicks like 3 times, the Heat, Clippers, and some other horrible teams. Hawks can slack off but if they play good basketball for the remaining 19 games then they can possibly move up a spot into 7th place or even 6th if teams like the Wiz and Sixers fall apart which is possible too. With that said, I still think the Hawks will end up a 8th seed and play the Celts in lose in 5. lol

Yeah if we actually played every game with intensity we would get the 6th seed with our favorable schedule.

But in reality, you never know with this team.

Will be fun to track this. If we miss playoffs altogether no way should our coach be here next year

Quote:

Quote:

Washington still has a big West coast road trip left and we get to play Philly twice.

We can def get the 6th seed if we take care of our own business.

We must get at least 6 more wins this month.

When you get blown out by the Bobcats w/o G. Wallace... Yeah, I'm not feeling it.

Pretty much.

Quote:

I'd argue Indiana's actually in a better position than us, going just based off schedule. They play fewer plus-.500 teams, the overall winning pct of their remaining opponents is barely over .400.

It's hard to have a schedule as favorable as ours.

We only have 5 teams left with a winning record. All five are at home. And the last 2 are against teams that could be resting their starters.