• Current Donation Goals

• Raised $390 of $700 target

Mike Bibby is garbage

Plainview1981

Get over it, he is hurt and can't put all of his weight on the foot where he hurt his heel. He is making an impact breaking down the D, it's just his shot isn't falling because he can't set up properly. He didn't all of the sudden forget how to shoot, damn.

Tell you what, go and bruise your heel to the point where you can barely walk and then run up and down a hard surface changing directions against some of the best athletes in the world and then give yourself less than a second to get a shot off and see how well you do.

It doesn't matter if he is paid 15 dollars or 15 million dollars if he is physically unable to get the job done he won't be make an impact. He looked excellent when we first got him but has gotten progressively worse because of the wear and tear that he is having to play through. Maybe with Acie coming back Bibby can get a little rest. He said himself that he needs to be able to take off 4-5 games to rest the heel but we can't let him do that.

so i guess all those clutch money shots in those playoff series were from the system too....

when the kings needed buckets down the stress it was on bibby. Cwebb didnt take those shots. You are a fool for that Hotlanta.

I mean he's struggling now but you cant take away what he was to those teams...

HATER

Like I said in a past thread, I don't think we will see the true Mike Bibby until next season. Hopefully he won't get hurt before or during training camp. It is agonzing to watch him miss so many shots, if his stroke was on we would have won this game and maybe 2 or 3 more that we lost.