• Current Donation Goals

• Raised $440 of $700 target

Check out Chillz article in the ajc.com

Wurider05

• Moderators

Quote:

Quote:

Why would u need 1000 pairs of shoes. stupid!!

The guy's a multi-millionare. Who cares?

It is clearly less about owning the shoes and more about the fact that he enjoys shopping for them and buying them. For all the practical use they have, they are basically his personal collection/hobby. There are definitey worse things in the world even if I would never, ever spend my money on hundreds of shoes.

• Moderators

Yeah. Leave the man alone. The great thing about Chill is he's confident and not a poser. I think he could care less what people think. Like he said in one article he's never had street cred so he doesn't really care.

Now those shoes he designed himself obviously show that he'd rather be playing for the Sonics than hawks smile.gif

• Premium Member

Quote:

Quote:

He must have been a female in a past life.

So now your agenda against the guy has went from being about his play to being personal. Or was that the other way around?

Quote:

Quote:

Quote:

So now your agenda against the guy has went from being about his play to being personal. Or was that the other way around?

it was a joke. You do know what a joke is right?

Quote:

Quote:

Quote:

Quote:

it was a joke. You do know what a joke is right? rrrrrrrrrrrright

Quote:

Quote:

Quote:

Quote:

Quote:

it was a joke. You do know what a joke is right? rrrrrrrrrrrright

So you think it was a suble criticism of Childress? Since when have i ever been sutle about criticizing Childress?

If i wanted to dog Childress i would bring up something legit, like the fact that his lazy ass gets fewer defensive rebounds (2.6) than Bibby (career average 2.7).

• Premium Member

Quote:

Quote:

I don't think he pays for them. Because he helps design them... I am pretty sure Nike gives him those for free. I remember while he was at Stanford, him talking about visiting Nike and getting shoes.

Quote:

Quote:

Quote:

I don't think he pays for them. Because he helps design them... I am pretty sure Nike gives him those for free. I remember while he was at Stanford, him talking about visiting Nike and getting shoes. exactly what I said.There's a reason all of the shoes were from one designer.

• Premium Member

Quote:

Quote:

Quote:

Quote:

I don't think he pays for them. Because he helps design them... I am pretty sure Nike gives him those for free. I remember while he was at Stanford, him talking about visiting Nike and getting shoes. exactly what I said.There's a reason all of the shoes were from one designer.

Sorry, I didn't see your original post!