• Current Donation Goals

• Raised $440 of $700 target

JJ is ON FIRE!!!!

Admin

and just as the Clipps announcers were saying he did it without showing an ounce of emotion. I wish JJ were a lot more emotional on the court, or at least demonstrably, but hey whatever works. I think they said over the past 2.5 weeks that he is averaging almost 30 points and 7 assists and combine that with his good rebound numbers for a 2 and that puts him in Lebron territory numbers wise over that time period. If that's the JJ that we will get when healthy and paired with Bibby then the NBA better look out!!

• Premium Member

Quote:

and just as the Clipps announcers were saying he did it without showing an ounce of emotion. I wish JJ were a lot more emotional on the court, or at least demonstrably, but hey whatever works. I think they said over the past 2.5 weeks that he is averaging almost 30 points and 7 assists and combine that with his good rebound numbers for a 2 and that puts him in Lebron territory numbers wise over that time period. If that's the JJ that we will get when healthy and paired with Bibby then the NBA better look out!!

eh... let's try to play 500 ball before we proclaim such things (2-5 during JJ's hot streak)... Just a few wins on the road would be enough to really get me excited.

As for JJ's stoicism... I think it's awesome... Dropping three's left and right... from half court etc... and then looking as cool as a cucumber... THAT is awesome.

Quote:

When you have Windows Media Player open press "Ctrl + U" that should open the file > open url box and then paste it in. I don't have Vista but I think it uses the same Windows Media Player that I have on XP.

Ha thanks! Now I know for next time

Hawks play the best game since I've ever followed the team and I miss it. Oh well. At least they got the win.

Perhaps the Rockets game and/or comments by Woodson fired this team.

Let's try to keep this thing going

Sorry to dig up an aging thread, but...how enjoyable were the Clips announcers? They were very kind and even handed to the Hawks. I just re-watched the game and noticed how good they were...I was far too drunk when the game was actually on to notice.

I will say it again...

He is the only player in the NBA that can make 30ft jumpers anytime he wants. This is why I'm always yelling once we are down... "JJ SHOOT IT AS SOON AS YOU GET PAST HALF COURT!"

He said right before the Miami game, "It's time for everyone to step up their game." DAMN, HE REALLY HAS DONE THAT TOO!

Only Ray Allen in his prime can shoot anywhere on the court like JJ can do now.