• Current Donation Goals

• Raised $440 of $700 target

Marquez vs. Pacquiao tonight on channelsurfing

Admin

This is a fight I have been waiting to see for 4 years now since Pacquiao got robbed back in 04 in their first fight with it ending in a draw. Not wanting to see it bad enough to pay $50 for it on PPV but I will gladly watch it on channelsurfing. I predict that Pacquiao will knock Marquez out this time.

I hope that HBO will show it this coming weekend so that I can get a nice picture and the regular announcers instead of the foreign broadcast that channelsurfing had where the guys repeatedly kept talking about how they are bad at math and kept switching their scoring every round to the other fighter being ahead LOL.

I don't think pacman won the fight last night, but it was damn close. It's fitting though that he got this one since he was clearly robbed in the first fight. Now he is going to move up to 135, which I think is a mistake because it will take away some of his power edge that he currently has. I would like to see him fight Floyd Mayweather. That could be an interesting fight, Mayweather has the size but Pacman has the speed and youth.