• Current Donation Goals

• Raised $440 of $700 target

Hawks vs Knicks game thread

JackB1

Hopefully we can continue to play as well as we did vs Clippers.

Would be nice to see JJ continue to play like an All Star and see Bibby

begin to show some consistency and put some nice games together.

I hope Acie gets some more minutes, so he can get back to where he

was. It's almost gametime!

• Replies 52
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Quote:

Ugh I hate listening to Clyde Frazier and his voice. Why can't we have Kenny Smith calling this game again like the last matchup with them? Damn
frown.gif

My old roommate was a big Knick fan. We used to make so much fon of Clyde. He is classic...yet annoying at the same time.

He will say "spinning and winning!" or "Dishing and swishing!"

Quote:

Quote:

Ugh I hate listening to Clyde Frazier and his voice. Why can't we have Kenny Smith calling this game again like the last matchup with them? Damn
frown.gif

My old roommate was a big Knick fan. We used to make so much fon of Clyde. He is classic...yet annoying at the same time.

He will say "spinning and winning!" or "Dishing and swishing!"

YES!! Already got "Dishing and Swishing!" Go Clyde, Go!!

Quote:

He has hit 3 already in the first half and i can't decide if it is a good thing or not.

He gets that ball on the right wing 20ft out and I just cringe. At least he is hitting them today.

Most times you'd be happy that your team swings the ball and finds a wide open man...not when it is Josh Smith.

Another excellent first half for JJ, other than a couple of plays where he was too cute with the ball. He is shooting lights out from downtown again though. If Bibby can just get his 3pt shot going we will win this one comfortably. I would like to see Smoove on the block more to see if he can draw a couple of quick fouls on Zazh.

JJ is about as hot as you can get from 3. Holy cow is he draining everything out there. He is starting to take over in games.

Bibby struggled a bit, but he will get it going. His shots are flat. That foot might be bothering him still.