• Current Donation Goals

• Raised $440 of $700 target

Player of the game

Admin

I didnt see the game because I just got back to my dorm now that Spring Break is over. So, I have only been able to look at the box score. Here are some comments:

1) Joe is listed at the top of the box score (where the PG is usually slotted). This is the first time I have seen him in that slot all season (Bibby was in the 2nd slot which is usually where Joe sits as SG). Did Joe play PG today and Bibby SG for a change of pace?

2) Joe had 28 points on 10/21 shooting, 11 Assists, and 2 TOs. He has certainly elevated his game the past few games.

3) Bibby was 2/11 from the field. Ouch. 7 Assists, but 3 TOs. How did he look out there? I know he is still hobbling...

4) Marvin Williams! Where has THIS MW been all this time? 25 pts, 11/19, 8 Rebounds. See, this is the MW everyone believes he can be EVERY night if he would just come full circle...

5) Childress had a great game offensively...but we know how that can be misleading. However, he was the highest rated +/- guy on the team. Looks like we got solid rebounding from a bunch of cats today. With his big game offensively, that means our bench finally showed up for once.

Strictly from what I see from the box score, you have to give it to Joe (with a close runner up being Marvin).

Not sure why the box score had them listed like that. JJ was the SG but he played with the ball in his hands quite a bit and was finding guys for open jumpers, especially Marvin.

Marvin was lights out tonight, although he still can't finish at the rim if someone really contests his shot. He'll never make people forget Paul or Deron but games like tonight are exactly what we need from him.

Childress had his best game in a long time tonight, maybe the best game of the year. He was all over the glass but his biggest contributions came from being in the passing lanes.

I am very surprised that Bibby didn't have more than 3 TO's.