• Current Donation Goals

• Raised $390 of $700 target

I guess we are still missing that 3pt shooter. lol

Brotha2ThaNite

Quote:

Because Bibby is not giving it to us. That guy need to fix that injury fast. lol

We are going no where without his shooting. This was the Knicks, a game all our young players have no dout about winning. The test will be tomorrow and Bibby with the BIG key to us winning that game.
helpsmilie.gif

yeah but honestly i'm still seeing a better offense with Bibby out there...just his threat to shoot and his eye for passing is making folks better..not to mention the energy it seems to have given Joe that he may have a partner.

That was one of my biggest selling points for making the trade was that it made the investment in Joe (and our young forwards) much for cost effective since Joe rarely faces double teams now and is back to being one of the premier shooters and scorers in the league again. I almost shutter at the thought of a healthy Bibby, Joe, and Marvin raining jump shots while Smoove and Horford terrorize the paint.

At this point I think our defense has gotten a little worse going from AJ to Bibby but our offense has been much more improved with Bibby and our defense should get better with Acie getting healthy. I would still do this trade again if I had the choice to go back and change my mind.