Admin

• Replies 48
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

• Premium Member

Quote:

When I was stationed at Bragg we had a few guys from up in the mountains in our unit. Talk about some inbreeding going on there.

Went to high school with some. You know by the last names, because you know how far up in the woods they live when you hear the name.

Personally, I've lived in two other states, and driven through almost 40 different states, so I've been out of the 'holler.' It's a beautiful place to live, but there's definitely some "backwards" people.

I'm seeing what that Sacremento fan meant now about seeing the Bibby you love for a game or two and seeing a different player for a stretch of 6 you can't stand watching.

I haven't been able to watch this one for the most part but in the little bit I've seen Bibby has been on. That 3 pt jumper on the break is just what this team needed.

• Premium Member

Quote:

We were always told that when we went to the beach you could identify them by the extra toe on one of their foot prints LOL. I've seen just as bad in Mississippi, Arkansas, Texas, etc.

West Virginia is the worst. God bless those people.

My brother-in-law is from Arkansas, and -wow- he's not the greatest. He asked me the other day when we were watching the All-Star game whether Boston was in the East or West. Then he asked me about Phoenix. Scary.

Western NC is not as secluded as it once was. It's quite touristy and tacky these days.

I'm really liking that the refs are letting both teams play physical tonight and Joe took advantage of that with the smothering D on Caron. We need a few more stops and to knock down a big shot or two and this one will be over.