• Current Donation Goals

• Raised $440 of $700 target

Party at STATS when we clinch playoff spot?

JackB1

Quote:

Who is down for a Hawkquawk party at STATS when we finally make the playoffs?

I know it may be 3-4 weeks until this happens, but I am just trying to see if there is interest

If I lived closer to the ATL, I would jump at the chance to party with fellow Hawk fans...unfortunately I will be stuck here in Central PA...but will definitely be wearing my Hawk gear!

Quote:

Count me in as long as its a weekend !

I hope this happens in 2008 !

For the fist time in 9 years......we are not discussing Daft Parties but a Playoff Party !

My oh my, times are finally changing in Hawksville.

not yet NOT YET...no jinxing...we got enough bad luck...

i would love to join ya but in florida....i will however once (if) we are officially in, celebrate my own self with my celtic friends.

Quote:

Quote:

Count me in as long as its a weekend !

I hope this happens in 2008 !

For the fist time in 9 years......we are not discussing Daft Parties but a Playoff Party !

My oh my, times are finally changing in Hawksville.

not yet NOT YET...no jinxing...we got enough bad luck...

i would love to join ya but in florida....i will however once (if) we are officially in, celebrate my own self with my celtic friends.

I'm not down with trying to jinx the team but if the Hawks/Coaches come out tomorrow with the focus they had last night... I will be here to put a big fat guarantee that they will make the playoffs. That total team/coach I seen play last night I have never seen play like that all year. I'm still in shock.

• 2 weeks later...

Quote:

I am going there tonite just in case. Besides, I wanna catch some of the spillover from the Jay Z Mary J Blige concert at Phillips.

Could you find out how many we would need in order to reserve one of their rooms?