First round EC Playoffs.

Hawks beat Pistons 4 - 2.

Headline "Bad Boys Shocked by Southern Gentlemen"

Second Round EC playoffs.

Hawks beat Cavs 4-1.

Headlines "Joe Cool and Company Dethrones King James"

EC Finals

Hawks vs. Celtics.

Starting June 6th in Boston Arena... 7:00 Jump time.

Headline " Report: Nique says 'This time, we're winning'"

That's about as good of a dream as you can have without Biel, Alba, or Halle in it!

Unfortunately I don't see much chance of that happening although I think we match up well with Detroit, Orlando, and Cleveland and would give all of those teams fits. It's going to take another season and some bench depth before we will be capable of winning a playoff series.

Quote:

First round EC Playoffs.

Hawks beat Pistons 4 - 2.

Headline
"Bad Boys Shocked by Southern Gentlemen"

Second Round EC playoffs.

Hawks beat Cavs 4-1.

Headlines
"Joe Cool and Company Dethrones King James"

EC Finals

Hawks vs. Celtics.

Starting June 6th in Boston Arena... 7:00 Jump time.

Headline
" Report: Nique says 'This time, we're winning'"

My dream is to sweep all the way to a NBA Finals championship. I rather would beat Boston though just because of that 1988 series.

• Premium Member

Quote:

That's about as good of a dream as you can have without Biel, Alba, or Halle in it!

Unfortunately I don't see much chance of that happening although I think we match up well with Detroit, Orlando, and Cleveland and would give all of those teams fits. It's going to take another season and some bench depth before we will be capable of winning a playoff series.

If they called the game right, we could beat Cleveland. Cleveland is a paper tiger.

I think we can handle Detroit if all the moons lineup in the perfect oribits and we play better than we've been playing recently.

It would be so cool for this team to go to the ECF!!

I think we could give any other team in the EC some real competition. DET will obviously be tough because of their experience but I don't think they physically overmatch us the way BOS does.

BOS is a matchup nightmare for us. We simply have NO ONE who can come close to guarding KG and that creates a series of mismatches everywhere else. Whoever doesn't guard KG between Horford and Smoove is too small for Perkins. JJ MIGHT have enough strength to somewhat neutralize Pierce but we can't put him on Pierce because neither Marv or Chillz is quick enough to guard Allen. Rondo is too quick, strong and athletic for Bibby. All that AND they are arguably the best defensive team in the league.