• Current Donation Goals

• Raised $390 of $700 target

Thank you, Hawksquawk!

Since I have no classes today (one extra day added on my Easter Break), I'd just like to post this one thing.

I used to hate this forum system. Maybe some of you guys can remember the topics I made in the past year or two on why I hated this. However, as soon as I started posting and getting to know the members a little better, I've grown to love it. When the new look came out, I almost had an orgasm because of how good it looked. Then, when the new look v.2 came out (with the rotating banners and all) I almost had to clean up my mess on the keyboard if you know what I mean. Freaky, yeah, but I really appreciate the kind of work that the Hawksquawk Staff has put into this. Without it, I wouldn't have a site to go to when I'm procrastinating or when I want to read up on the Hawks every now and then. Sometimes, I want to go to Real GM, but I know that their forum really doesn't have as good a community as Hawksquawk does.

If I were to vote for the best sports web site on the internet, I'm pretty sure it would be this. Cheers to the Staff of Hawksquawk, and here's to hoping for many more knowledgeable arguments and discussions. heart.gif